Privacy and Legal
What terms and conditions apply?
- When you join Nectar, you automatically become bound by the Collector rules that set out the terms on which you participate and how you can earn and use points.
- When you register with Nectar you can choose between various options as to the use of information collected through the Nectar Programme. Your options can be checked and changed at any time by visiting the My Account section or by calling Nectar on 0344 811 0811. (Please note, these options do not affect any other data, such as data which participating companies may collect from other sources, eg from an account with them. If you have any concerns about the use of such data, please contact the relevant participating company directly).
- When you redeem your points for a reward your agreement is with the supplier of the reward and will be subject to their terms and conditions. We make arrangements for points to be redeemed and this is subject to the terms and conditions that appear on the relevant page in the spend points section of this website detailing each specific reward.
- If you use your points to obtain a Nectar voucher representing 500 points that voucher has terms and conditions for its use.
- When you use this website, you are subject to our terms of access for its use.